[postfix-jp:01319] Re: qmailからの移行について

池田です。

Nishioka Shinichi さんは書きました:
>qmail+courier-imapを使用中ですが、LDAP認証がしたくてPostfixに移行したいと考
>えています。
>PostfixでMaildir形式が使えるのは わかりましたが,qmailで受信したMaildirにある
>個々のメールはPostfixでも移行せずにそのまま使えますか?それともファイル名の
>変換が必要ですか?
 postfix ソースアーカイブの src/local/maildir.c には

    /*
     * Create and write the file as the recipient, so that file quota work.
     * Create any missing directories on the fly. The file name is chosen
     * according to ftp://koobera.math.uic.edu/www/proto/maildir.html:
     *
     * "A unique name has three pieces, separated by dots. On the left is the
     * result of time(). On the right is the result of gethostname(). In the
     * middle is something that doesn't repeat within one second on a single
     * host. I fork a new process for each delivery, so I just use the
     * process ID. If you're delivering several messages from one process,
     * use starttime.pid_count.host, where starttime is the time that your
     * process started, and count is the number of messages you've
     * delivered."
     */

とあるので、名前の付け方は qmail と同じではないでしょうか。
 私は試したことがないのではっきりしたことは言えませんが、これまでに